Online Failed Three Times /
Steps for Registration and Enrollment
Please follow the below steps to complete your registration and enrollment in the online driver’s manual course.
- Complete the below form in its entirety. This will aid our staff in creating your unique user file. You are required to provide your DMV-issued customer number and upload an image of your government-issued ID for identity verification.
- If you have completed a Driver’s Education Course, please upload your completion certificate as well. This is commonly referred to as a Driver’s Ed “Green Card” or “Pink Card.”
- Once the form is completed, you will be directed to the course page for payment.
- Upon payment, you will be prompted to register. An email will be sent with your username and password information.
- Follow steps in the email message to complete the process and begin your course.
- You can log in and out as you please. To log back in, simply select STUDENT LOGIN from the top menu.
Important Information About This Course
Please keep in mind the following:
- Each lesson of this course is timed. You will not be able to move forward to the next lesson until the required time has lapsed.
- Upon completion of the final exam, your information will be transmitted within 24-hours. Within that time, you will also receive an email containing your Electronic Certificate of Completion (DTS8E).The email message will contain instructions on how to print your certificate.