Online Driver Improvement
8-Hour Online Driver Improvement Clinic Provided by 2020 Driving School
Complete a Driver Improvement Clinic From Practically Anywhere
Course Price: $49.99
Talk about convenient
Fully-approved by the Virginia DMV and accepted by Virginia courts, our Online Driver Improvement class makes it easy for a driver new or old to complete their needed instruction, with the benefits of aiding in adding positive points to your license or satisfying a court or DMV ordered requirement.
At your own pace
There is no time limit, so you can take as much time as you need to complete the online coursework before beginning your final examination.
This should give you peace of mind that you can take the necessary time to fully digest the informaiton provided, to take notes and to review sections multiple times.
Many students prefer this self-paced learning over traditional classroom sessions as it makes it easier to retain knowledge and skills learned.
Benefits of an Online Driver Improvement Course
Important Information for Online Driver Improvement Clinic Students
Notice to all online driver improvement students:
- It is your responsibility to determine if your court accepts this computer-based driver improvement course to satisfy court required driver improvement courses. There are no refunds for this course.
- CDL drivers. You cannot complete an 8-hour driver improvement clinic online. You MUST attend an in-person class. Learn more here.
- The end-of-course final test can be taken online.
- The cost of this online driver improvement clinic is $49.99.
- Your completion of the online driver improvement clinic will be posted to your driving record within 24 hours of the completion date of the course.
- Students may attempt the final exam no more than one time per day.
- Our help desk number for this course is (833) 841-2020. Assistance with this course can be obtained Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m to 7:00 p,.m, and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Virginia DMV Information
2020 Driving School’s online driver improvement course is approved by the Virginia DMV.
If you have comments or concerns about this course, call the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles at (877) 885-5790.
Online Driver Improvement Course Enrollment and Completion Policy
By enrolling in this course, students are expected to abide by the following at all times.
Personally identifiable information is required to enroll in this course and to initiate the final exam. Students will be required to submit a copy of their state-issued identification prior to the commencement of the course and final exam. This personally identifiable information is captured electronically and will be used to verify the identification of the enrolled student.
Students enrolled in this course are prohibited from the following:
- Falsely identifying themselves as someone else.
- Sharing login information with others.
- Copying, forwarding, or otherwise reproducing course content, quiz and/or exam materials.
- Providing access to others for the purpose of course, quiz, and/or exam completion.
Consequences for Prohibited Conduct:
Students found to be in violation of the above will immediately be disqualified from the completion of the course, and will forfeit any and all fees paid for same. Additionally, where appropriate, violators will be reported to the respective authorities, to include the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles.
Should you have any questions concerning this policy, please do not hesitate to contact our headquarters at 540-841-6327.
Choose classroom style instead
Prefer to attend a driver improvement clinic in-person? Not a problem, we have you covered!
2020 Driving School also provides 8-hour classroom driver improvement classes, held several days a week at convenient locations.
Need info for driver improvement?
Get all the details you need for driver improvement clinics, from reasons why you have to attend to the benefits of the clinics.