Operating YOUR Vehicle Cont'd
Two-point Turnabouts: Backing into Driveway on Right Side
- Check traffic flow as you approach the driveway.
- Signal 3-4 seconds or 100 feet before the driveway.
- Drive past the driveway approximately 25 feet.
- At the same time, gradually maneuver the vehicle 2-3 feet from the curb, then STOP.
- Shift to REVERSE, monitor your pathway back.
- Back up slowly.
- When rear of vehicle begins to approach the driveway, turn wheel rapidly to the RIGHT.
- Begin entering driveway, straighten wheels and center car in driveway.
- Straighten wheels. You should now be facing outward toward the street.
- Signal LEFT and exit driveway when path is clear.